October School Holiday Activity
Enter via the Claremont Plaza Facebook Page @claremontplza
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to residents of Tasmania aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter Knight Frank Tasmania, SCA Property Group, Claremont Plaza retailers and contractors and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Claremont Plaza Facebook Page and point 8 below.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Midnight Sunday 1st September 2019. From this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Like the Claremont Plaza Facebook page @claremontplza
b. Submit your answer to the question in the comment section of the Facebook competition post. The question is ‘comment below and tell us which food retailer in the Centre you would take Dad for lunch this Father's Day.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1x $100 voucher to a Claremont Plaza food retailer of your choice. See www.claremontplaza.com.au for a list of current food retailers.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. 13. The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. The entrant must answer the competition question accurately naming a retailer of Claremont Plaza. The winner will be selected from the entrants with the correct answer of a relevant retailer via random number generator by the representative of the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Notification of a winner will be published on the Claremont Plaza Facebook page as soon as a winner has been notified.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
23. Knight Frank Tasmania (The Promoter) will judge the competition. The decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Knight Frank Tasmania also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. The promoter is Knight Frank Tasmania Managing Agent for Claremont Plaza, whose registered office is 5 Victoria Street, Hobart, Tasmania.
We welcome Claremont Keys to Claremont Plaza who offer quality service at an affordable price. Services includes key cutting, phone repairs, car keys and remotes, garage remotes, watch service, shoe repairs, engraving and more. Also stocking gift-wares, phone accessories and shoe care products. Most of the jobs done while you wait!
MAY 2019 SPECIAL OFFER:
10% off on any services until the end of May.
Car keys and remotes
During 5th-17th April, spend $20 at any specialty retailer or $50 at Woolworths and you will receive an entry form to go into the draw to win a $500 Hamper of Retailer Goodies. Drawn April 17! Place your completed form with your receipt in the entry box in the mall between Bakers Delight and Banjos!
Prize Listing - $500+ Hamper of Retailer Goodies for Easter!
Woolworths - $150 gift card
Bakers Delight - $50 vouchers
Banjos - $50 vouchers
Crisp n Sweet - $20 voucher
The Reject Shop - $20 voucher + $30 selected Easter chocolate
Discount Pharmacy - $50 selected Easter gift wear
Claremont Post Office - $50 selected Easter gift wear
Claremont TSG - $30 selected Easter gift wear
BWS - $50 voucher
Terms & Conditions Apply. Please refer to the Easter Spend & Win promotional entry from at your local Claremont Plaza retailer.
Santa Is Coming...
Come join in the fun at Claremont Plaza Saturday December 15th from 10am - 2pm
There are loads of free Children's activities including Face painting Balloon Twisting and Christmas Craft.
Welcome to the new Claremont Plaza website!
As you may have noticed our new 'mobile device friendly' website is now online which means you are able to view us on any mobile device, phone, pc, tablet, or ipad. We will be...